Deutz D 6005 Baujahr 1966 v1.0 FS17
Another iron pig from days gone by is rolling out of the Eisenschweingarage.
This time the Deutz D 6005 built in 1966!
But now what about the tug
The D 6005 is a complete redesign, which replaces the D 5505 in December 1966.
The D 6005 had a Deutz power lift, a Deutz engine and for the first time a Deutz engine of the KHD type: F4L 812 D with direct injection.
He makes 58 hp at a speed of 2300 / min
And what have we tinkered again ….?!
So we just made a 4 cylinder tug from the D80 model of Giants.
The reason for this was simply that we still lacked a matching Deutz vintage with 2WD drive in this performance class.
The model was remodeled according to our wishes and needs.
What can the mod now actually?
What is it all installed and from whom is it all?! …..
– Model of Giants from the Ls11 classic of agriculture DLC
– Restoration July / August 2018
– New paint job
– Engine Revised (New Glow Plugs, New Starter etc.)
– Power: 58-62 hp
– New exhaust system built by Oldenfarm
– Animated Indoor Script (Ifko)
– Complete interior Animated including throttle and gearshift
– Gearbox and Oilchange mod Ready
– swing axle
– Zapfwellenstutzen animated
– Ackerschiene, PTO stub and new Zugmaul (Schlüterfan1977, Streubheubar)
– roll bar and hood (Puma FBM)
– 2WD front tires and rims from the 644er IHC (Kreters Island)
– Cover completely over IC controllable ….. (Puma-Fbm)
– Air brake system
– Dynamic Hose (2x compressed air 3xHydraulik 1xElektro)
– Buyable weights (optics only)
– Engine configuration (It is possible to unscrew the fuel delivery pump of the engine and give the engine so rich 4 hp more power)
– Tire configuration
– Optional with roll bar or hood
– 32km / h fast
– Animated and illuminated speedometer instruments
– New sound
– FL Tools are NOT included ….
|Total comments: 0|